Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm Hooked!

Ok so you were all right.... I am now officially addicted to the Stephanie Meyer books!! Who would have thought that I would get into vampire books? Certainly NOT ME!!

I finished "Pride and Predjudice" yesterday morning and decided to give the vampire books a try because so many of you TOLD ME to. I popped over to Jenn's to grab book number one (thanks to Kimi making sure that I got a copy). I started reading it around 4pm and at close to 1am had to make myself go to sleep (with only about 40-50 pages to go). I prayed over and over last night to God to help me not have vampire dreams because I ended the reading last night at a really crazy part of the book. I woke up dying to read the rest and by 11:15am I was finished. This is a 500+ book!!

Today Kristin and the kids came over to play and swim (from 12-2) and I knew that I had to get the kids ready and leave by 2:35 to go to the dentist. I couldn't stop thinking about getting my hands on the second book. My favorite husband was so sweet.. he went to Target and picked me up "New Moon" just in time for me to leave for the dentist. I couldn't wait to get to the waiting room to sit and devour it. Of course today they decide to get us right back instead of making us wait a half hour after our scheduled time.

Good News - NO CAVITIES!!!! See kids why I save soda for special occassions??!!!

All is good now, the kids swam for an hour after we got home and I am reading feverishly. I'll keep you posted friends!!

If you haven't read these books - READ THEM!!!
Love,
K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home