Friday, July 18, 2008

Angelina's 3rd B.day Bash!

Angelina is 3... I can't believe it! It was just well.. 3 years ago that she was born. I bet Lisa can't believe it too. We headed out to PV for what we expected to be a FUN DAY... we were NOT disappointed!! One small wrench in Michael's plan.. Mickey & Minnie showed up pretty much when we got there and wrecked it for Michael.. he stayed inside the house next to Darren until they left about an hour or so later. The rest of the kids thought it was super cool to have them there. I wasn't able to go outside to take pictures of them either. I wonder when he will grow out of this fear? He has issues at Sea World with the Sesame Street characters too. There was face painting & games (again missed it as M & M lead the fun).

It was nice visiting with the gang.. always a good time. I do have but one disappointment though.. I was dreaming about the AWESOMELY GOOD cream filled cupcakes that Lisa always has and yes you guessed it.. she changed bakeries; without consulting me first. Can you believe it?? I must admit the replacement cupcakes were delicious, but come on.. not on my time (love you anyway Lisa). The last picture of the jumpy was great because everyone else had gone home and the kids had it all to themselves!! And the big mice were gone!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home