Saturday, July 19, 2008

7 Stitches!

Today was tramatic for the Roddas as we had our first trip to urgent care for stitches. Shockingly enough it wasn't Michael.. it was Kennedy!! She was riding her bike, made a quick u turn and ate it good. Her chin was wide open and gushing; Kennedy was in partial shock. Darren said that her teeth were chattering and her eyes were gazed. She tried so hard to be brave when the doctor started the procedure and not move. She was really scared.

Now me on the other hand was calm, cool and collected (or so she thought). I sat and held her hand all while watching the dr. stick a needle many times in her little chin to numb it. It was really wide open and gross. Poor thing.

Not one stinking picture to show for it (although I did bring it to Urgent Care) because Kennedy was and still is adamant on not letting anyone see the injury. I tried and tried to talk her into it saying how she might not want me to take pictures now, but later would be glad I did. As of right now at 9:50pm she still will not let a camera near her. Bummer... a great scrapbooking & blogging moment!

Kennedy is doing GREAT and enjoying her Girl Scout Thin Mint Blizzard from Dairy Queen.

Have a great evening. Praise God that she is okay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jane... said...

That stinks I hope she is feeling better and I hope she wants to ride again..?

Take Care..:)

July 22, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home