Thursday, July 31, 2008

I was tagged!

TAGGED

I was just reading Jane's blog about her getting TAGGED and she called me out to answer the following questions.

What were you doing TEN years ago..?
Married for a year, bought our first home in Rancho Santa Margarita, working at First American for some awesome people, hanging out with friends and going out with my babelicious husband (miss those days).

What are 5 things on your to do list today..?
Take Kennedy to horse camp, read more of my new book "Pride & Predjudice" (my first time), start and finish my bible study workbook that I have to have done for tonight's study, pick up Kennedy from camp, go to bible study.

A Snack I enjoy..?
Garlic Triskets & Cheese, anything sweet

What would I do if I was a millionaire..?
Pay ahead for Linfield for the next 12 years, set up college funds for the kids, pay off debt, search for the perfect home that we will actually stay in forever, buy vacation homes, travel (summertime), donate to worthy causes, give to family. Oh and do some shopping.

Places I have Lived..?
Only So CA. Kinda dull, I know. Born & Raised in Orange, then HB (1st apt - not a HB girl), Newport, Tustin (temporary) Laguna Niguel RSM, Escondido (yuck), Temecula (finally home - who would have thought?)

I TAG YOU KIMI !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BRING IT!

August 5, 2008 at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home