Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Catching Up!

Ok I have 5 minutes alloted to me on Darren's computer (he's playing Mario Bros with Michael). Just to update you.. we have moved and are trying as best we can to get Christmas up and make our home a home. My computer will not be connected until Sat. then I will post some pictures from Thanksgiving and our tree decorating from last night, oh and my mini high school reunion. What fun that was! I needed that break from the action.

Thank you to all of you friends and family that have helped us (both physically, prayerfully and by loaning us your husbands) over the last crazy two weeks. We really do appreciate every single one of you. We could not have made this move without you.

Talk with you soon.
Much love
K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home