Monday, November 10, 2008

YUMMY & EASY

Now that I've got your attention.... I just made one of the easiest, yummiest, fatteningest soups EVER. My friend, Jackie gave me the recipe. Darren and I pretty much licked our bowls clean. The great thing is that we are able to get two meals out of it. I am freezing half for those "oh-crud-what-am-I-going-to-make-for-dinner?" days. It reminds me of Marie Callendars Potato Cheese Soup. SOOOO EASY & YUMMY!!! Here it is... enjoy!

1 onion (sauteed)
3 cans chicken broth
1 large bag of frozen cubed hash browns
1 can cream of celery
1 can cream of chicken
1 1/2 C milk
1 lb Velveeta cheese (I know, but it's so good)

Combine onion and broth, bring to a boil. Add hash browns and bring to a boil. Add soups (don't dilute) and milk, bring to a boil. Add cheese and heat until cheese is melted and potatoes are softened to your liking. Optional, serve with bacon bits. (I didn't but doesn't it sound good?)

Dinner Rolls
Salad

viola!

FALL ROCKS! Well what we have seen of it so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home