Sunday, October 5, 2008

Trick or Treat? So soon?






Yesterday we went to Sea World with our good friends, the Lazars, for a little bit of Halloween. The kids had a lot of fun walking around the park "trick or treating". We had a small snag when we got there. While Michael was putting on his costume the elastic broke in the waistband of his pants. We tried to fix it, but we were pressured for time (The Shamu show was starting in 10 minutes and our friends were waiting for us in the stands). Fortunately, Michael was a good sport and just wore the top part of his costume with his jeans. He still looked like a cute little penquin and got a lot of attention for his costume. He was looking forward to the baby penquins thinking he was their dad. Kennedy wore her High School Musical cheerleader costume and Gigi wore her Cinderella costume. Too cute!

I may have had the best time as I was able to hold baby Kylie alot of the time. I even wore the Baby Bjorn (once Lisa helped me put it on - how quickly one forgets!) Lisa and I got to catch up on things and Beau and Darren had fun messing around as guys do. Their highlight was that Sea World serves beer! Lucky them!?? whatever!! I can't beleive that I didn't get a picture of Kylie.. that's right.. I was wearing her! She is a little doll. The kids were so good. Good times. Good friends. I wished they lived closer.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home