Monday, August 18, 2008

Outta Here!!

Well.. we are off to Palm Springs tomorrow morning for a few days. We are starting off the trip with a day at Knotts Soak City. The kids are soooo looking forward to it. Right now they are running around the house like banchi's (spelling?). After KSCity we are heading to The Esmeralda and packing it in for the next couple of days. We are meeting some friends there (Hoop, Lori and Lainey) so it should be fun for all. The kids are looking forward to the movies at the pool and all of the junk food that I am taking with us. I think that I can speak for Darren that we both are looking forward to The Esmeralda bloody Mary's poolside. If you haven't had one, you are missing out. No phones, no blackberry, no obligations... sounds like the best thing next to heaven. We sure need this trip.

I wish you all a great week. I'll miss reading your blogs.
K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home