Monday, August 11, 2008

Going Crazy!!

I am going nuts!! I finished book 3 last night of the vampire series and I am waiting (not so patiently, I might add) for Jenn to finish up the last book. She would have finished last night, but fell asleep. I get that, but I am so impatient that I almost threw down $17 to buy the new one. I had to get a grip on myself and wait for just a day for Jenn to finish (you better finish tonight girlfriend).

Kennedy started a drama workshop today. It goes all week and is by invitation only. There were only about a dozen kids there. The coach is from her school camp last school year. She invited Kennedy to participate feeling that she has good potential to be a tv/film actor. Today though, she was somewhat shy at the beginning of class and really didn't want to read her monologue in front of the class. She opened up later and really showed her stuff. Who knows what will come of these workshops, but my hope is to help her confidence in speaking in front of people, etc. It couldn't hurt, right?! Included in the literature the coach gave us was a copy of a book that broke down what it takes to be a film/tv actor with a big dose of reality. It sure doesn't sound like fun to me. I don't even know if this is what she really wants to do, but I'll do it as long as she wants to do it.

While Kennedy was at her workshop, Michael went over to his best pal, Reagan's house. They swam and played. He never wants to leave - they have so much fun together. Partners in crime!!

Our friend Lainey is coming over tomorrow for the whole day. She is 3 and a sweet angel. Michael is really excited about it. I'm off to clean up a bit before I go to bed.
It will be an early night as I don't have the 4th book.... I'm kinda sad about that.
Good Night.

OH!! It's my Mother-in-Laws B.day - HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!! Hope you had a GREAT day!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have book 4. and am done w/it.
i also have your scarlet thread book.
want to trade?

August 11, 2008 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Bohemian chic said...

I am so glad the pressure is off!! Thanks Kimi for stepping up to the plate with book 4. You have no idea the pressure Kerry put me under. Who knew vampires could do this to you.jenn

August 12, 2008 at 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home