Saturday, May 24, 2008

Finally! She's 30!


I can't beleive it!! Nicole is FINALLY 30!! Yea!
Joe & Nicole Negry invited D & I to their place in HB - "Palm Cottage" - don't you think it's cute when people name their homes? Anyway....we celebrated Nicole's 30th birthday. Nicole, the chef, cooked some tasty grub and we had fun hanging out.
Darren and Dan spent a lot of time playing darts (I loved showing Dan up with 1 "lucky" shot). I hung out with Casey catching up and also with a really cool new friend, Deana, who grew up in Tustin around the same time I did. It was fun. Later that night we moved inside and most of the want-a-be rock stars took the stage for a serious "game" of ROCKSTAR. Joe and Darren fought over the guitar, Nicole played drums (rather well, I might add), Matt, Dan and few other people took turns being the lead singer. I was a kick! Too funny! We finished off the night with a very slow game of poker. Dan and Darren decided to split the pot 60-40 (Darren got the 60) YEA!! At least I was able to play for free.
The kids stayed home with my Sis, Michelle and were spoiled. They didn't seem to miss us that much.

Aside from a little drama with Nicole and Dan - come on you guys!! We had a great time. I mean, come on look at the pictures :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home