Saturday, May 24, 2008

Just like the good ol' days??

So.... our friends Jay and Heather thought it would be fun to grab a bunch of us old farts and join some other old farts and go to the Def Leppard concert (yes, they are still around). WOW! Did it bring back fun memories of going to concerts and ..... having some fun. This time, however, we were very responsible (ok.. the girls were).


We traveled via limo, had great seats and sang the great old songs like we were back in the day.
I didn't notice that Joe, the lead singer, wasn't at the top of his game, but the guys thought so. I just know that it was a great night and I liked going back to a great time of my life, my late teens/early 20s. WE ROCKED OUT!!! If only you could have seen Jenn - U Go Girl!
I did have issues with the limo driver, but that's another story.
Thanks Uncle Jay! Had a blast!!



1 Comments:

Blogger Bohemian chic said...

O.K. seriously the guy in the middle picture with Darren and Jay scares me. Glad someone blogged about the concert.

May 25, 2008 at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home