Thursday, April 17, 2008

1st Fish!








Spring Break - Lake Skinner - They both caught their first fish!!






Darren took us to a special "secret" spot at Lake Skinner, way back in a cove. It was was an amazingly beautiful day. Just the perfect amount of breeze to keep the heat away. On our way to the spot I realized that I had left our camera in the car. Darren said that once he got us all set up with poles in the water, he would trek back to the car and get the camera. Sounded good to me.. the only problem was that withing 5 minutes of putting his pole in the water, Michael caught his first fish!! And I didn't have the camera with me. RATS!!!!! Never fear, Darren set up Michael's pole again and made a fast dash to the car for the camera. We weren't going to miss the next one!!






About and hour and many casts later, Kennedy reeled in her first fish!! And I with camera in hand captured it. Both caught a rainbow trout - no we didn't take it home to eat it. We gave one away and the other hopefully made it back to swim another day.






Great Day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home