Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cynthia

My friend, Cynthia, is very sick and I can't stop thinking about her. Cynthia was diagnosed with breast cancer a few years ago and it has spread like wild fire to her bones (stage 4). She is at home (for the moment) living the last page of her life with her young kids Alex and Sammy. This picture is from about 5-6 months ago in Newport Beach where the girls all got together for what we all knew was our last hurrah. It breaks my heart so much that she will be gone. We all met about 7 years ago when we all moved to a little town called Temecula and were stay at home Moms. We joined Mom's Club and were put into a playgroup together. Literally were were told by everyone in Mom's Club how fortunate we were to have such an amazing playgroup. We were all different and we liked it that way. Through thick or thin we stuck together. Some have moved, some starting working, some still meet for coffee regularly, but we all have this amazing bond.

I just needed to share Cynthia with you tonight as I am thinking about her right now. I love her! She is so darn funny, so charming, so strong, so willing to help anyone anytime. It's heartbreaking.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bohemian chic said...

I will put her in my prayers kerry, that breaks my heart. jenn

May 7, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home