Monday, October 12, 2009

Up to Lately...

It has been a busy week or so!! I thought that I would put it all up on one blog so I could get er done and off my "to do" list.
House of Blues, San Diego with the girls to see Ingrid Michaelson (I think she was good :) )Let's just say..pomegranite martinis - yummy going down!! Bill crashed the party, but fit in perfect!

The highly anticipated Greek Festival was next..I thought that it would be such a fabulous time with Greek food, Greek dancing, activities for the kids..not so much. I mean, all of those things happened, but not in the grandeous way I had imagined. Take a look at Tom and Darren's faces..they were not so "in to" it. Well, we know now for next year.

NO SCHOOL ON FRIDAY!! YIPEE!! Aunt Shell joined us for a a visit to one of our favorites.. Sea World. It was a beautiful day and a small crowd. Good time had by all!

A weekend isn't complete without soccer! Michael found his BFF Reagan. He scored 2 goals! Next Kennedy and I went to Auntie Kim's house for a VIP fashion show. A new company launch..Tween4ever. Kennedy had such a fun time drinking "champagne" & eating red velvet cupcakes. Oh and the fashion! Oh my!

We finished off the week at Nana & Papa's the celebrate Uncle Matt's birthday. What a relaxing, great day. Uncle Mark & Aunt Debbi came over too. The kids love hanging out at Nana & Papa's.. I must confess.. we do too!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home