Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Girl's Weekend

I had an amazing long weekend with a group of amazing women!! I knew few and came home knowing many. My oldest, dearest friend, Kimberly invited us over to her lake house to get away from it all. Her goal was to give us the gift of friendship and relaxing. What a blast!! I was gone from Friday at 3 until Sunday at 5:30. One of the top 10 best weekends ever!! Women really do need to share with other women; be real; be open. No judging! Just listening and being there. That's what really stood out for me about these awesome women!! Kimberly I love you. Thank you for everything!!

We:
shared
laughed
looked at gossip magazines
ate the most delicious meal prepared by a chef
drank too much wine
crashed a boat (no one was hurt - all in good fun)
laughed some more
danced
watched chick movies
went jacuzzing
did facials & hair treatments
sat in the sauna
laughed some more
That's all that I can share....wink wink

Hey is that the Go-Gos???

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane... said...

How fun....! Next time I can be a long lost friend :)!

February 5, 2009 at 3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kerry! I love your blog!! Wow, I could really use a weekend like the one you just had, how fun!!

February 9, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home