Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wacky Cowboy


Tuesday was Western Day and Michael had fun dressing up as a cowboy. This was his first of many dress up days so.. stay tuned for more Michael pictures.


Today was Wacky Wednesday. the idea was to dress wacky (clothes mix-matched, worn backwards, etc.). Michael wanted no part of the wacky dressing, aside from mix matched socks and a bold color shirt. He did agree to making his hair wacky. He wanted a mohawk and I suggested a color to go with it. He chose blue. I agreed, but was a little scared that the blue might stain his hair so I went a little easy on the color. He was a HIT at school and that made him feel special. Good times for my little guy.

Michael and his teacher, Miss Michelle on their Wacky Wednesday.


Kennedy is loving her last couple weeks of school. She saved her "homework passes" and hasn't had homework all week long. Next week they don't have any homework so... life is great for her.


On a side note... I registered the kids for public school this week. I pray that it's the right thing and that we make it through the transition. It's been tough for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the note! fun stationary!

June 3, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home