Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Michael

Can't go without putting up a picture of the sweetest boy in the whole wide world (ok.. most times).

Today is day six of Michael being sick. What a trooper! Most of the time you can't tell he is even sick. He had a fever, off and on about 4 days and now he has that yucky chest cold. He isn't wanting to eat much, but can you blame him? He makes me feel so wanted because he wants me and only me to cuddle with him and not leave his side. It was tough for me last week as I had reality hit me when I had to go off to work and leave him at home sick. I know! I know! Darren was home with him, but it was my first time leaving one of my kids when they were sick. Michael probably didn't notice, but I did. I love this little boy so much.


6 Comments:

Blogger Bohemian chic said...

Kerry Rodda, I am so proud of you. jenn

February 19, 2008 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Meladee said...

Michael is sooooo cute!

February 19, 2008 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Meladee said...

He is soooooo cute!

February 19, 2008 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger Meladee said...

Ok so it is clear that I am a new blogger too! Sorry for the double posting but darn it, he is soooo cute!

February 19, 2008 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hi Michael...........you are THE man!!! Hope you feel better soon :)
Love Aunt Shell

February 19, 2008 at 7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wassup lady!
no bad days, right?!?
kjs

February 21, 2008 at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home