Sunday, February 17, 2008

First Timer

My plan for this blog is to keep family and friends updated to what our family is up to. As you know, I am not so much a "keep in touch" gal. Over the last few years, I have kinda slacked off in that department. I promised to try and keep this bog updated on a regular basis. I love you all and hope that you enjoy reading it.



Each year at Kennedy's school the parents are given the opportunity to ad to the year book with dedications, etc. so I sign up for it. Then the time comes to create it and I freak out! The picture to the left is what I came up with. I think that it turned out pretty good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meladee said...

Kerry, that is so nicely stated. I would have to say that Kennedy mirrors her Mommy!

February 19, 2008 at 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home